- "Personally identifying information" is considered to be your
name, your e-mail and mailing address, telephone number, and remote IP
- Such information that you provide will only be used for the
purposes described at the point of collection.
- We do not sell personal information to third parties.
- We do not distribute personal information without your consent.
- Your IP address will be held in the web server's logs. These logs
are periodically purged to control their size. We may use this
information to track the pages you viewed to help us determine how to
improve the site's content and navigation. We are also interested if
you linked to our site from another web site.
- We may transfer personal information only in the following cases:
- A company, that agrees not to sell or use personal information
for other purposes, is contracted to assist us with specific service;
- We suspect that you are attempting to change or otherwise damage
this web site, or you are using it in violation of Federal, State, or
local laws, and we decide to provide personal information to legal
- This information is subpoenaed by Congress or a court.
- Please note that we are not responsible for the content or
privacy practices of external web sites to which we may link.
Copyright © 2008, DADRL, All Rights Reserved